Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Two Loof Toof


Well, the one loose tooth turned into two loose teeth. They got quite wiggly and finally they came out a day apart. We put them in her new Tooth Fairy pillow. She was very excited to get her shiny new quarters the next morning. The Tooth Fairy was a little scatter brained and couldn't find the glitter to put "fairy dust" on the quarters, maybe next time. Keith assured me it was no tragic lost, apparently grown men are not impressed by fairy dust.

2 comments:

The White House said...

She is growing so fast. Pamela go check out my company blog and enter the give away it ends tommorrow.:)

EBD said...

I can't believe she's already lost some teeth! Our kids are getting too big. I love the fairy dust idea - I've never heard it before. Am I out of it or what? :) Keep having tons of fun.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates