Friday, July 25, 2008

Ella Enchanted

So I am completely enchanted by this little lady. She is so sweet and wonderful that I just can't get enough of her! I am definitely a newborn baby person I love their tiny bodies and how content they are. I don't even mind the night feedings. They grow so fast that I just want to savor every moment before it passes. This picture was taken when she was 7 days old, sorry it is so small. (My friend Pam is the photographer and is awesome, there is more to come) Ella is doing really well and the kids are so great with her. Her daddy is a total softy for her, it is really sweet to see them together. So far total sleep deprivation hasn't set in yet. Of course that can all change next week when Keith goes back to work and there are no more meals. If my kids come knocking at your door, begging for food an attention, you will know that it has all gone downhill at the Tracey home and our balance and order is no more! But for now, I am going to enjoy every wonderful moment.



4 comments:

shelbell said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Love the title of your post...what a little sweetie! Tell your kids to come knocking on my door, I will feed them! Let me know if I can help:)

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

she is beautiful! Congrats!
Jason and Kodi

Nicki said...

What a beautiful picture. I'm so happy that all is going so smoothly--with you I never doubted! Did you see that Cami had her number four too? Can't wait to hold them!

Maile Fano said...

congratulations to the both of you on your new arrival. She is a precious, cutie.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates