Sunday, August 3, 2008

Randomness

So I am a little behind on blogging. Here are some random pictures of the kiddos. Hopefully this week I can post about all of our latest adventures!
Lauren giving her line in her first theatrical performance. She was in a little play that a lady in the Ward put together. Lauren had the greatest time. In one rehearsal she memorized everyone else's lines as well. After the performance was over, she informed us that she liked performing on stage. Perhaps we have a young actress on our hands.

Eli likes to wear these oven mitts. Here he is talking on the phone with Nana



Bright eyed Ella







This is the image that I woke up to the other day. Caleb dressed himself and was ready to start the day and save the world!






3 comments:

shelbell said...

Oh fun! And yes, Ella is so bright eyed! What a sweety! You've been busy despite having a new baby! Getting ready for school to start? I bet Lauren is really excited!

Nicholas said...

Your kids crack me up. Too fun!

Evans Family said...

You have a lot of blackmail pictures of Caleb...he better be careful! :) Your kids are so cute. Miss you guys, wish we could meet cute little Ella in person...maybe when Blake is a little bit older we will schedule a visit.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates