Growing up my family loved to go camping. We would journey all over the US on fun trips. My dad wanted to be able to take the grand kids camping so he decided to buy an RV. The RV is the "Four Winds" model, hence my blog entry title. Here are some pictures from her maiden voyage. The kids had such a blast camping!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am smiling inside that camping involves a motor home. Most of our friends here feel the same, as we set our tent up next to them. Where are you in these pictures Pamela? I am jealous if you got to stay home with the baby and relax, or better yet, sleep.
Your parents are so wondeful to take them on a trip and share something that they had already shared with you. How was to be at home with just the baby?
How nice!! I love your parents!! It looks like the kids had a blast, I am so glad that they get to do these fun things with their grandparents! Did you miss them much, or did you just relish the alone time with Ella?
I love it! Jake and I always laugh at the whole RV thing but secretly, we want one.
Post a Comment