I can't believe that Ella is already a month old! It has gone by so quickly. She has been an absolute delight to my heart. Her daddy is such a softy for her, I love to watch them together. She eats like a champ and has been sleeping for a seven hour stretch at night. I feel so blessed to have her. Here are some pictures that my friend took of her at one week old.
7 comments:
She is so precious!! I can't helo but want to squeeze that little bum bum!! :)
I can't believe how much she looks like Caleb in that first picture. What a cutie!
She is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
She's is absolutely beautiful--just like her mamma! Congrats on the first day under Lauren's belt for Kinder--what a nice thing that she likes to be with her mom.
Those are the most precious pictures! She sounds like a dream. I am so glad things are going well.
She is beautiful! Congrats on her safe arrival
~Joanna Dickson
I love your blog and the gorgeous pictures of Ella. I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment