For some reason the boys love to make a bed in the tub and play in there, I have no clue what inspired the original idea but they have been doing it ever since and having a great time!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
3 comments:
Wow, B is getting soooo big!! They look like they really enjoy eachother, that is so nice!! Sometimes I wish Luke had a brother....
Your boys are getting so big! And as I was scrolling down I saw Ella for the first time! What a beauty! and what a nice girl to let her mom sleep for 7 hours at night!!!!
What fun boys--I remember doing that as a kid and loving it. I can't believe you have four kids and still remember to take pictures. Good for you.
Post a Comment