Monday, December 8, 2008

Lofty Ambitions

Recently Eli has taken to wearing this cap around. We have decided that his future aspiration is either doctor or school cafeteria worker.

I came out of the shower and found this little mess waiting for me. Caleb and Eli decided to be self-sufficient while I was unavailable. Kids sure love to get into things when mom is not around, however, I have to shower so I decided I have the following options:
1. Don't shower until the evening while they asleep and be yucky all day.
2. Make them stand right by my while I shower so I can watch them-weird.
3. Take my chances and shower in privacy, crossing my fingers that they don't do anything to bad.

I think that I have opted for number three so I am sure that I will have some fun stories to post in the future.


5 comments:

Mandy said...

I opt for #3 every single day. Most of the time it helps with, "Be good while I shower, and we'll do a craft!"

Cute cafeteria worker. ;)

EBD said...

I opt for #3 or showering EARLY (which happens about 2x a month when I'm lucky) and even when I take the shortest of showers mischief can happen! But, hey, that keeps life interesting, right? :)

Evans Family said...

Ahhhh the joys of motherhood...

shelbell said...

Yep, ya gotta have that morning shower! I've had friends who showered at night and I just can't imagine it. It makes me feel so much better!

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

We need the sanity time to be able to face the day, so we take our chances with the mischief!! I love your stories and I can't wait to see you all!!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates