and some days are NOT!

This has been the week the plague hit our household. My kids got viral gastrointestineitis, it sounds bad and it is. It started with Eli, then moved to Caleb and then Ella. Lauren has some kind of other virus, the non gastro kind. So all week I have been up all night cleaning up throw up and changing really gross bums. And of course I have had to deep clean the bathroom. Luckily my awesome parents took Eli one night for me! Poor little Ella is throwing up so much. It is so sad to see her feeling so poorly! The only perk is that some thoughtful person left the cutest snowman on our doorstep for the 12 Days of Christmas, bless your sweet soul whoever you are!
3 comments:
I am so sorry!! That is NO fun!! Hope you all get well soon!
Oh goodness. It's so sad to watch your little kiddos get sick. Hope you all get feeling better soon.
:-)
Puke totally blows :(
So Sorry!!
Post a Comment