Monday, July 13, 2009

Fruits of Our Labors

This year we are growing tomatoes. This is the first one of the crop, and boy was it yummy! It also happens to be sitting on the picnic table that Keith and I put together. We are looking forward to enjoying many dinners on it.

4 comments:

jamirodana said...

That looks delicious!
I like your new blog background too;)

Melissa said...

Nice! I love home-grown tomatoes but I wasn't quite on the ball this year, so you've inspired me for next year :)

The table looks great, too!

gina said...

Incredible bounteous crop! Beautiful too!! Wish I had even one to speak of. Mine currently being killed by the 100 degree Utah summer sun. Ugh! Why do we even try?

My Voice Marshfield said...

good job homeowners! May it be the first of many yummy ones!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates