Monday, July 27, 2009

Swim Lessons

The kids enjoyed doing swim lessons this year. Well, I should say Lauren and Caleb did. Eli refused to go, oh well, maybe next year. They both started out a little apprehensive, but by the end they overcame all their fears.

At first Caleb insisted upon holding the teacher's hand to jump in, by the end he did it all by himself.

Lauren had no apprehensions at all, she loved to jump into the water!

The happy little swimmers



5 comments:

gina said...

I love swim lessons! Enjoy it. Turn around twice and your oldest will be taking the class to be the LIFEGUARD!!

gina said...

P.S. I LOVE LOVE love LOVE the new blog look!! Fun - I need to learn how to do that.

jamirodana said...

Swim lesson's are a fun part of summer. I hope your swim lessons aren't only 25 minutes long and are NOT 5 days a week for two weeks!

It was not fun driving back and forth daily for 10 days! If we were late, we pretty much missed the class.

Melissa said...

Great shots! I especially love the picture of Lauren and Caleb together - it's a classic!

Hilary Brock said...

Little fishes just like their mom.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates