I am in the middle of making a pioneer bonnet for Lauren. I needed to draw my own pattern and in the process asked Lauren to go and get me the yardstick. A few moments later she comes over to me and hands me a twig. I look at it and say, "What is this?" She replies, "It is a stick and it is from the yard. Isn't that what you asked for?" I had to chuckle to myself. Why yes, I did ask for a yardstick! Monday, July 20, 2009
Homophones
I am in the middle of making a pioneer bonnet for Lauren. I needed to draw my own pattern and in the process asked Lauren to go and get me the yardstick. A few moments later she comes over to me and hands me a twig. I look at it and say, "What is this?" She replies, "It is a stick and it is from the yard. Isn't that what you asked for?" I had to chuckle to myself. Why yes, I did ask for a yardstick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute. :)
Very concrete thinking.... How cute
LOL. Love it!
Post a Comment