Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Day of Love

We had a nice Valentine's Day this year. Of course the kids had parties during the week and got way too much candy! Last night Keith and I went to the Stake Valentine's Dance. There was a live band and it was a lot of fun. For our actual Valentine's Day we came home after church and I made a special lunch. I made a multilayer jello and cut it into heart shapes. It was different shades of pink and red and white, it looked pretty neat and actually tasted good as well. We also had tomato soup, the kid's favorite, and I made heart shaped grilled cheese sandwiches. After naps, we went over to my parent's house for dinner. They grilled steaks and they were so good! Then we had a heart shaped cake for dessert.

These are the Valentine's we made to give out in Lauren's class.
(They were supposed to have googly eyes glued on them, but it seemed like a whole lot of work for the kids to just rip off and throw away. So I bagged the googly eye idea and I don't think anyone minded!)

1 comment:

Lorilee said...

Holy Crap! Congratulations my darling little Pamela. I love how you made your announcement thru your bolg. You crack me up.

Oh yes, I am gald to hear that you had a wonderful Valentines. You truly deserve it!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates