Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary

So our actual anniversary was on Feb 16th, but since it was during the week we celebrated it this past weekend. We went out to dinner and to the Temple to do Sealings. Then we stayed at the hotel where we had our reception and stayed the first night of our Honeymoon. The next day we got a couples massage, we do it almost every year. It was so nice! It was fun to reminisce about the past eight years and to relive some of our favorite memories. We tried to come up with our eight favorite, but it sure was hard to pick only eight. Most of our favorite memories were trips that we went on as a family. We agreed that we both love to travel. Of course there are great memories of the kids, I have been pregnant five out of our eight anniversaries! We laughed, stole kisses and squeezes, and enjoyed being just the two of us. I am so grateful that after eight years Keith is still my sweetheart and my very best friend.

This is my very favorite picture from our wedding(minus my super long giraffe neck). I had to scan, no digital then! The photographers were having us do some poses that we thought were funny. We shared an inside joke and cracked up laughing. Luckily they snapped the shot right then. Every time I look at this photo it makes me smile, mostly because we both still feel this way today, I hope that we do forever!

6 comments:

mama_pj said...

What a sweet picture. I hope your anniversary was great and I also hope that you enjoy many many more! Love Mom XO

Jana and Mario said...

Happy Anniversary! Heres to many more years married to your sweetheart/best friend!

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

You two are just so cute, I love it! Eight has been a GREAT year for us so far, I hope it is for you two as well! WE CAN'T WAIT to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!!!

Mandy said...

Happy 8th!

Melissa said...

Wow - I'm so glad I finally remembered to ask you about your blog! I really love the new look - especially the picture of your feet; that's so cool! I'm also glad you enjoyed your anniversary weekend :)

Nicki said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys1!!I love that photo of you--what a beautiful bride! And, I just read the post about baby number five on the way and "Big Bertha"--SO EXCITING. I'd love to see you driving your bus around;) Hope you are doing well down there and hope to see you sooner rather than later!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates