I would like to introduce you to a member of our family, we affectionately refer to her as "Old Bessie". Bessie first joined our family when we found out we were having Eli. At the time we drove a little Ford Focus and could not fit three car seats in the backseat. We
decided we might as well get a van. We found Bessie and she was the perfect fit for us. We drove her for almost five years. She was a super reliable van with very few problems. Then it came time to get a new van.
This is what we got:

Yeah I know, huge! Seriously the ultimate carpool van. Hey, since I do A LOT of carpooling it is perfect for us! I thought it might up the cool factor if we did something like this to it:
Now you may be wondering why in the world we would purchase a 12 passenger van. Mostly because we can park it here now:

Yep folks, Tracey baby number five is set to make its arrival Aug 1st.
So we sold Bessie over the weekend. I have to admit Keith and I were a little bit sad and nostalgic. She was the first vehicle we ever purchased as a married couple. We brought home two babies in her, not to mention countless road trips and other great memories. I hope that her next owner is as kind to her. So for now it is so long to old Bessie and hello to "Big Bertha"

Yep folks, Tracey baby number five is set to make its arrival Aug 1st.
So we sold Bessie over the weekend. I have to admit Keith and I were a little bit sad and nostalgic. She was the first vehicle we ever purchased as a married couple. We brought home two babies in her, not to mention countless road trips and other great memories. I hope that her next owner is as kind to her. So for now it is so long to old Bessie and hello to "Big Bertha"

13 comments:
congrats to you two!!!
Congrats, we are excited for you guys! Bessie was awesome, but I hope Bertha will be just as awesome for you guys. Someday we will join the van family. For now we are going to cram the new one in the back with the other 2 until we have a real job someday or we have another addition.
ok so i have to admit when Emmy anounced she was prego i did make a comment to jeff as to when your announcemnet would come and here it is CONGRATS to you all love the new van you rock girl.
Congratulations! How have you been feeling? We got our first van this past year when Mike's brother upgraded to a 12 passenger. So, how is it to drive?? Hope all goes well with the pregnancy and delivery. You truly are superwoman!
hey wow! Congrats! How are you feeling?
and I'm speaking on behalf of Brett! Contacts would be wonderful. We would really appreciate it. Here is our family email address:
raddonfamily4@gmail.com
Thank YOU! :0)
Yipee! So what does the new car look like?! Hope you are feeling well and that things are great, congrats again!!
Wow! That is really exciting! We always get big ol vans like that to drive around in when we go to Florida, and they are a blast! It is so fun to have everyone comfortable and together, in the same car. How fun to have a new baby on the way! Congrats!
Ahhhh! Congrats!!!! So exciting!!!!
I will sure miss Besse, she was so loyal. I am sure I will grow to love Bertha too. Allen and I are so excited about #5! Give hugs and kisses all around! We love you!
Hey, you beat me this time! Your due date is sooner. Way to go. And that car, or should I say bus?, is quite the car.
Congrats on the baby and the new car! You are amazing. I can hardly handle 2 and here you are having your 5th. Good luck the the pregnacy!
Jenny
That is so awesome. I love your sense of humor! I totally think you should go with the Shag mobile look! :)
I am so happy for you and the new coming baby. I heard rumors, but I wasn't certain. Especially since your updates don't get sent to my email. Please ask Keith to fix that ! :)
What?!?!?! How exciting! Congratulations! What a surprise! Our last conversation you were "done" for a long while:) but I'm glad #5 is on it's way. Tracy kids are just too cute to stop. I hope you are feeling well. You guys are amazing! COngrats on the van too!
Post a Comment