As usual, Miss Ella keeps things interesting around here. I was talking to her and referred to her as "Ella Bella", her usual love name we have for her. All of our kids have love names, Keith says we cannot call them nicknames because they are longer than their real names, so we call them love names. She looked at me and said, "I am not Ella Bella anymore. I am a big girl now so I am just Ella!" I looked at her a bit surprised, but she was very serious about it. Of course we keep slipping up and calling her Ella Bella. Every time we do she corrects us and states, "I'm just Ella!" I will respect your wish, but to me you will always be my Ella Bella.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
The Girl Formerly Know as Ella Bella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is interesting when they start deciding things like what they are called. I know Zoela went through that. I would always call her Zoe and she wanted me to start calling her by her "real" name Zoela. Now she doesn't seem to mind what she is called but I have gotten into the habit of just calling her Zoela.
She is so darn cute! I sure miss your cute kids!
Post a Comment