We decided to hike Stewart Falls, up by Sundance. I had done it years before and wanted to hike it with Keith and the kids. Since it had been awhile since I had hiked it, I looked it up make sure that it would be easy enough for the kids. It claimed that it is an easy 2 mile hike. It was absolutely beautiful and we had such a great time hiking. Everything was green and lush and there was so much water coming over the Falls. The hike itself was not technical but it was fairly steep and long. The kids were troopers and hardly complained. I was very proud of them for making the 4 miles, even little Ella! It was a very enjoyable family activity.
1 comment:
I think it was easiest for Naomi. She had a sweet ride thanks to her strong daddy.
Post a Comment