Miss Ella turned 3 years old today! And what a busy three years it has been. She is such a funny, busy, precocious little girl. She is a friend to all and loves life. She definitely keeps life exciting with her zany antics. She gives the best hugs and always has one ready for you. Thank you Ella Bella for keeping our life full of surprise and happiness!
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Happy To You!
Miss Ella turned 3 years old today! And what a busy three years it has been. She is such a funny, busy, precocious little girl. She is a friend to all and loves life. She definitely keeps life exciting with her zany antics. She gives the best hugs and always has one ready for you. Thank you Ella Bella for keeping our life full of surprise and happiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday miss Ella!! We sure miss and love you lots!
I am so glad I came on your site today. It has been a while since I have been participating in the blogger life. I didn't even have Ella in my birthday book and it was probably since I had pregnant brain when she was born. Happy Birthday to the big three year old. Her cousin Isaac will be catching up with her pretty soon.
Happy Birthday a little late Ella Bella! You sure are a sweet, cute little girl that we love to see!
What a doll she is! Happy Birthday Ella!
So I've missed lot from your trip to Ella'sbirthday. Looks like you've been having a great time. You made me miSs northern CA! Hope you are all well and getting geared up for school to start. Sure sad that we missed you when you were up here.
Post a Comment