Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Slip N Slide

It wouldn't be Summer without a little Slip N Slide fun.  After dinner one night we set up the slide and let the kids play.  Naomi was too excited to wait for her swimsuit and so she opted for the naked route.  Afterward, they had popsicles to finish off the evening.  Ella and Eli set up their chair next to each other and just chatted away.  I love to overhear their conversations, they are pretty funny.  I am glad that they are good buddies, usually,  and I hope that they will stay that way.





2 comments:

mama_pj said...

Nothing says summer like water fun and popsicles! :)

Cheri said...

What could be cuter than a little naked baby being bashful and keeping everything covered. Maybe that isn't what she was doing but it sure looks like it in the first picture.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates