CalebSo Caleb wanted to color with markers this week. Usually he and Lauren color at the table and it goes a little something like this: They beg to color. We get all set up at the table. I give them the usual lecture about keeping the lids on and not making a mess. And most importantly, not letting Eli get any of the markers. They color, leave the lids off, and Eli gets a hold of the markers. After 5 minutes they are bored and I am stuck cleaning up. Well the other day, Lauren was still napping and Caleb wanted to color. Against my better judgement I agreed, after a certain amount of begging on his part. There is this hope that I hold onto, deep in my mind that this time will be different. They will color for hours, not make a mess and Eli will not get a hold of the markers. The pictures above are proof that my dream was not fulfilled!!

1 comment:
Looks like color time at our house!
Emmy
Post a Comment