Saturday, September 1, 2007

I Finished


I am totally consumed by these books! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am an avid reader (my parents will tell you it has been that way from birth). Give me a good book over TV any day! I read "Twilight", the first book in the series, and I loved it!! I would read at any chance, even sacrificing sleep (a major sacrifice for me) to read. Then I got "New Moon" and couldn't put it down. The characters and plot just drew me in. I know that it is all merely fictional, but the story is so compelling I have to stop and remind myself that as I am reading. The hold for the third book "Eclipse" has 88 people in front of me at the library, so it won't come before we move. I resorted to asking my friend's neighbor if I can borrow it. Anyone who is looking for a good series, these are a must!!! Everyone I know who has read them has not been disappointed.

2 comments:

Tracey Fam said...

Okay, I've got to add these books to my list. I've been hearing about them everywhere. My niece was even reading Twilight while she was out here.
-Emmy

Tracey Fam said...

I bought all three at once and read them in 3 days. IN LOVE!! Now I have to wait a year for the next. That's the part I hate the most. -Trina

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates