Wednesday, September 12, 2007

So Long, Farewell, So Sad to Say Goodbye







The time has finally come to say goodbye to all of our friends and family. Please know that we love you all so much. We cherish your friendship and will miss you dearly! We are so thankful for our time with you and all the great memories.

2 comments:

Tracey Fam said...

How sad. You were there when I walked out for the final time. A bit harder than I thought it would be. While you're always happy to move on to a new chapter of life, it's bittersweet to close the door on the old chapter. I hope the transition to your new place goes as smoothly as ours did.
Emmy

Tracey Fam said...

Ditto what you said Pamela! Emmy, where are you again?
: ) Lisa Lonsdale

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates