Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys

Josh & Caleb


Flexing for the Ladies


Today I had the best laugh in a long time. We were having a farewell picnic with some friends. Everything was going along nicely and the kids were all playing. We happen to look over at the basketball court and what do we see but two naked boys jumping in the puddle. It was the best, hey can it get any cuter than a two year old with his pot gut in his Cars underwear?! I had such a good laugh.

1 comment:

Tracey Fam said...

You sure have a way with a camera. You get the best shots. We were sad to miss out on the farewell Tracey day. We will miss seeing you all. I am glad you have this blog set up so that we can stay posted on the funnies taking place in your lives. I will work on getting one set up for us. Love Cheri

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates