Sunday, September 16, 2007

He Did It!

Well folks, after 5 years of hard work and very little sleep, Keith is finally done with his degrees! I am so proud of him that I have to brag a bit. He defended his thesis on Friday and did an amazing job! He had a packed house, which is very rare. A lot of people wanted to see his research. His committee was thoroughly impressed with his work, in fact they were beyond impressed. He accomplished more than he needed to. His professor took him out to lunch and and also sat down with him one on one to tell him what a great job he did. I am so proud of him! He has made a lot of sacrifices to accomplish what he has. He has put family first and school second and has succeeded at both, He is such a great dad and husband. I can't wait until he can get down here to be with us!

2 comments:

Tracey Fam said...

Congratulations Keith! It was good to see you on Sunday. Pamela I am sorry we missed your farewell dinner. I am glad things are going well for you down in New Mexico and that you all had a safe trip down there. Cheri

Tracey Fam said...

Congratulations. It's really awesome that you finished out so strongly, and with a happy family to boot! Good luck with your new job.
Matt and Emmy

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates