I am on my parent's computer, thus no pictures for awhile. So the kids and I decided to play hide and seek today. A lot more fun at my parents spacious house than our cramped apartment. Of course it is only cramped because it is filled with way too much stuff. But anyway, back to the story. Playing hid and seek with kids is always fun and interesting. Lauren wanted to hide first and I counted. I go upstairs to look for them. I am up there all of a minute and I hear them giggling. Then after about 20 seconds I hear Caleb "Hey we are in here." The next time I hide in the bathtub and scare Caleb, he loved it. It is their turn to hide and I am turning to go and count and Caleb says, hey lets hide in the bathtub. The kid has no concept of hiding. This continues on with them so excited to be hiding that they giggle the whole time so you know exactly where they are. So definitely not challenging, but amusing!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a random dream about y'all last night. You were driving to Albuquerque the same time we were driving here and I took Lauren and left little Matt for you guys without telling you (so the girls could ride together and the boys). Anyway, you forgot to stop in Albuquerque and we forgot to drop off Lauren. Stupid dream; I'm sorry I just wasted your energy reading that!
Be on the lookout for some mail. Ellie and Matt drew/wrote Lauren and Caleb little somethings and put them in envelopes and told me to mail them. I'm not even sure what is in Matt's. Enjoy.
Emmy
Post a Comment