It was another insanely busy week. Caleb and Lauren had their "advancement" ceremonies. Caleb's class celebrated moving on to kindergarten. He still has another year before he goes so technically he is advancing to nowhere. Lauren's class celebrated moving on to first grade. They get to move over to the other wing of the school with the 1st-5th graders and play on the big playground. In her school the kindergartners have their own wing of the school and their own playground. Ella was great at the ceremonies and cheered and clapped for every kid, it was so cute.
4 comments:
The kids are growing so fast - flying through school! To think you have such a big girl - on the big playground... how fun! And your cute Caleb - so serious.
Is change fun? It is amazing how time flies when you get older. I bet they are excited for their upcoming years. Too bad the summer has to take soooooo long in their little minds.
How cute! I love that of Ella. I hope your eyes weren't as wet as mine:) Time just seems to fly by WAY too fast.
Thanks again for your friends phone number. I'm about to call them.
Ella looks a sweet as that cookie
Post a Comment