This past week and a half has been a whirlwind of activity, all of it fun, but I am really behind in blogging. We have had 3 birthdays, 1 Fathers and Sons Campout, 5 parties, Mother's Day, 1 book group, Family Day at Keith's work, fed the missionaries, a brief visit from Keith's parents and babysitting. I am going to catch up on a few things in this post, but stay tuned for the rest!
For Lauren's birthday we had a Fancy Nancy party and it was so much fun. We had a fancy lunch, did some activities and the girls showed their fancy clothes.
6 comments:
I didn't even know who/what 'fancy-nancy' was until my niece had a birthday party recently... having only boys - I'm so out of it! What a fun party for your big girl.
Love the FN party. Wasn't it so fun?! Those books are so great.
Brookie loved the party! Happy Birthday Keith and Lauren. Good job on the party Pamela. It looked like so much fun!
I wanted to do a Fancy Nancy party for Ellie but she just wasn't into it. Way to be, Lauren!
Her kindergarten teacher really came to her party?
What a cute idea! I bet my little one would love a party like that. So grown up.
I love the Fancy Nancy party. My niece just had a Fancy Nancy party too. I am going to have to get tips to do it for Brianna - what fun that would be!!
Post a Comment