Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tent Rocks


For Memorial Day Weekend we went to hike Tent Rocks. We have been wanting to hike it for over a year now and were finally able to. It was amazing! Part of the hike is through a slot canyon. It was so cool. Then you do a short, steep climb to the top of the mountain and have an incredible view, you could see for miles and miles. The kids loved the hike and had a great time. It is not too far from our house so we are definitely going back!


Slot Canyon




The hiking gang





The tent rocks



6 comments:

Mandy said...

Very cool!

Evans Family said...

Beautiful!

EBD said...

It looks beautiful and sounds like a good hike for kids, too! You always find such fun things to do.

Lorilee said...

That is so cool! I have never seen anything like that. Way to go! Hiking is always fun and refreshing.

DA & J said...

We totally love this place! I am glad that you finally went.

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

YEAH!!! I'm glad you did it and that you liked it. We loved it because it's fun for the kids and it's a great hike for the adults too.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates