Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Handsome

Today is my husband's birthday. I just have to post about how wonderful he is. I feel so blessed to be married to him. Sometimes I have to stop and pinch myself because it seems too good to be true. In honor of his birthday, I am going to list some of my favorite things about him:
1. He gives an AMAZING massage, I am talking as good as any professional!
2. I still get that butterfly feeling in my tummy when we kiss.
3. He can fix pretty much anything. Of course that stems from the wide range of jobs he has had, from herding cattle to designing microchips.
4. He is humble and never gets defensive. You can talk to him about anything!
5. Keith rocks as a house cleaner, seriously he cleans house better than any woman that I know.
6. He works so hard. He lives on about 5 hours or less of sleep so that he can have maximum time with us.
7. Keith could write a book about romance. He writes me love letters, buys me flowers, stays up late to cut out hundreds of little hearts to leave on my pillow, I could go on.
8. Whenever he goes to the store for something, he always comes back with my favorite treat.
9. He will do anything for anybody, he would literally give you the shirt of his back if you needed it!
10. He plans time for me to have all by myself so that I can recharge and renew. I never have to ask, he just sees the need and makes it happen.


This is keith when we went to hawaii. We are at the Polynesian Cultural Center. He is doing a ritual from New Zealand where they hunt a beast to bring back to their family.
I love you, Happy Birthday

10 comments:

gina said...

Wow - you did well. I hope you know how good you got it! Sounds like you do...! Happy Birthday Keith!

mama_pj said...

Keith is wonderful and so are you Pamela! Love you both, Mom

JoAnna said...

wOW!! What a catch!

Mothership said...

Oh, that totally reminds me of when he was in the Maori dance in Hawaii--clear back in 1995! I am so glad he found you, too. It seems like you have a wonderful marriage. I am happy for both of you. Happy Birthday, Keith!

Violet said...

Happy Birthday Keith!!!

Hilary Brock said...

Maybe Keith will have to give Hugh a few pointers;) Happy b-day Keith

Melissa said...

Happy birthday, Keith and Lauren! Keith gave a great talk on Sunday - I was impressed by the fact that you two don't raise your voices with each other. You're all such lovely people and your family is an ispiration!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Happy Birthday Keith! It seemed like he was the perfect person to give the talk on Sunday and for that topic, and your post about him just solidifies that. You both are great people. Thanks for your good example.

Lorilee said...

Happy be-lated Keith! You must be wonderful...you married Pamela. No, I liked you before that, you just got even better afterwards. Hope your day was a good one.

keith said...

"I guess I owe it all to Pamela Brown" Leo Kottke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXiReAlRcx8

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates