The kids and I went on a fun surprise trip to visit friends and family. We had such a great time with everyone. Our only regret is that there was just not enough time to see everyone that we wanted to. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins. They loved getting to spend time with grandma and grandpa! I had a great time visiting with the family. I also got to catch up with some friends which is always a treat for me. We got to see snow and sunshine in the same week. I got to buy some of the only candy that I like, yummy chocolate covered cinnamon bears. All in all it was a fantastic trip. Thanks for the great memories everyone!
We served in the same Mission and it definitely forged a bond that will never be broken. After our Missions Nicki and I were roommates and we had so much fun together. Those were some great times! Cami went to the U, but somehow we were able to bridge that gap :) Especially since she and I used to play hard, snowshoeing, mountain biking, trips to Jackson, WY and more.
5 comments:
Fun vacation! Nothing like recovering little pieces of yourself through laughing with old friends.
It was so fun to see you guys! Your kids are so cute and you look amazing. Hope you make it back up here this summer so we can see you again.
Looks like fun!!
That pic of Lauren and her cousin is really cute! Can't wait to see you guys.
It looks like you had a lot of fun. I thought you went without the kids but it looks like I was wrong. I'm glad you had a fun vacation. Sometimes those are much needed:)
Post a Comment