We just got back from a 12 day, 6 states, 2200 mile road trip. We had a blast! We drove through places like Kickapoo OK, Lake Lotawatah(seriously, that is what it is called) and more. I guess it will take several posts to chronicle the trip, so here is the first installment:
The first day we stayed in Palo Duro Texas. The next night we stayed in Okmulgee (the correct pronunciation is still under question) Oklahoma. The campground was on a beautiful lake and the kids had so much fun swimming.
3 comments:
Looks fun! Can't wait to hear about it. I'm sure it was CRAZY traveling that far with kids, but the memories are always worth it.
Nice pictures! I'm glad you're all back safe and sound and that you enjoyed your trip :)
Whew! Just checked out all your trip pics and it definitely looks like you guys had a blast. So pretty out there! I bet the kids were in heaven.
P.S. Loved the "10 pound diaper."
Post a Comment