Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Do

With Summer here I decided to that I needed a new haircut. My hair was getting really long and I pretty much wore it in a pony tail every day. I figured might as well go shorter and then I might actually be motivated to do it! Of course it always looks so much better when the lady at the salon does it. Because my hair has so much curl I need to get a flat iron to get it straight and sleek like she did.

7 comments:

Kim L. said...

I LOVE IT! You are beautiful!

DA & J said...

The "DO" looks so great! I ment to say something when I saw you on Sat.

Evans Family said...

Beautiful! I have been thinking about cutting mine too because it has been a pony tail everyday as well.

Love it!!

mmclarkfam said...

i love it- what a great cut. you are a babe!

Melissa said...

So tres chic!

mama_pj said...

Looks great!
You are beautiful.

My Voice Marshfield said...

Tres Chic! Perfect for summer and fall!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates