I have mentioned before that Ella is a truly delightful baby. Of course I love her because I am her mother, but everyone who meets her or spends any time with her always comments on how wonderful she is. She is so happy and contented. Lately she has taken to exploring the world around her. Here are some of her latest adventures:
We have stairs in our house and up until now Ella has never tried to go up or down them. We have a gate at the top so she won't fall down. The other day she was sitting next to me as I was working. I looked down a second later and she was gone. My first thought was to check the bathroom. She has recently discovered it as a great place to play. Hey all that water at just the right height for her to splash in! I sat down and gave the kids a lecture, I mean lesson on closing the lid and the door. I am not holding my breath on that one. She wasn't in the bathroom so I turned the corner and saw this:
She loves to play outside and get into my potted flowers. I came out yesterday to catch this scene
2 comments:
Lilly went through a phase where she would empty as much dirt in our potted plants as she could, before I caught her. I have this photo of my entire couch covered in dirt - she was very fast and efficient!
Ella is so darn sweet!
She is so darn beautiful!!! This is about the time that life gets "fun". I think Heavenly Father had a little Mercy on the two of us by sending us content 4th children.\"/
Post a Comment