Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coming Clean

Alright, I have to fess up. That was not me in the Jazz picture. Although I have to say I can't believe that you thought it was! That must really say something about my current fashion sense! So Keith dared me to post that previous picture and claim that it was me. So in the matter of full disclosure, here are some real pictures of my Jazz days.

"Jazz Hands"
I love that we wore sequined wrist sweat bands, how very functional!

Wow, the photographer was so creative with this pose! Could I look any cooler?


The Imposter


PS Why yes Aaron, I still pull out the old jazz outfit to wear for Keith. He is VERY appreciative!






7 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

haha too funny! You got us!

JoAnna said...

You did not get me! I knew you would NEVER have looked so crazy cooky. That pic is just plain awful. LOL!

Melissa said...

That's so funny!! I have to say that it's NOW quite obvious it's not you, but I didn't see that the other pic was so bad... it looks very similar to pictures of my sisters and me during our jazz dance days :] The real pictures of Jazz Pamela are very cute!

Nicki said...

I do have a pair of those glasses that I bought at Claire's that were just plastic lenses. But I do love the sweat bands--that would hurt to rub the sweat off with those babies. It's all about fashion:)

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Notice I asked if it was you because I just couldn't see how it could be. But that was pretty funny! Also I love all the pictures of Ella, I don't think you could go wrong with any of them so good luck choosing!!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Pamela, Hey! Will you send me your email? I just have to tell you something.

gina said...

That was hilarious! We laughed so hard, I was crying. I COULD NOT wrap my head around the fact that that was you. I knew it!!

The REAL dance pictures are adorable. I have 'jazz' hand pictures somewhere in my scrapbook too!! Love the 80s.

Funny thing about the 1st picture though... I think I know her, for real. She looks like a guy we know's.. little sister. SCARY!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates