Monday, August 31, 2009

Future Thespian




I am woefully behind on the blogging business. I actually think about blogging and I even write it on my to-do list, somehow it never gets done. The past few weeks have been crazy so I finally hunkered down and I am checking it off my very long list.
The two weeks before school started a friend of ours did a drama camp. She and her daughter wrote a short play. The kids practice and then have a performance at the end. Lauren was really looking forward to it and was not disappointed. She had so much fun. After seeing the performance, all Caleb could talk about was how he was going to be in the play next year. The kids worked so hard and the performance was a huge success. I am so glad that other people share their talents!


3 comments:

mama_pj said...

Looks like sooo much fun!

shelbell said...

She looks so cute! I hear ya on the blogging. What is it about summer?

Anonymous said...

Pam! I love the pictures of your kids! So fun to see! I'm so excited that I found your blog. You will always have a special place in my heart. I will ALWAYS remember your compassion with Janna when she was in the hospital, when she was diagnosed with cancer. Janna is 20 now, and doing great! Check out our blog at halandkarihanson.blogspot.com.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates