Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spoon, Fork or Straw?


About a month ago, perhaps a little more, Lauren lost her two front teeth. Since she had just lost two teeth on the bottom as well, we asked her how she was going to eat, with a straw?
On another note, I can't believe that school starts next Thursday. The summer just flew by. I had so many grand plans at the beginning. Some of them we accomplished and some of them we did not. I definitely did not do as many academic things, besides reading, as I had planned. But overall I think that we had a great summer. Now it is time to face, morning routines, homework, field trips, and more.

2 comments:

gina said...

Yeah for the tooth fairy!! Keeping that fairy in business it seems!

mama_pj said...

She is a doll! XO

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates