Little Miss Lauren started school yesterday and she was very excited. There were no tears this time when I had to leave. When I picked her up at the end of the day she was really happy and told me all about the things she had learned. I sure will miss having her around all day. She is such a great helper and a truly wonderful little person. She is very kind and thoughtful, always thinking of others and how to make them happy. I hope that others are kind to her this year. She plays on the big playground now with all the other 1st-5th graders so I am sure that she will see a lot more than she did in kindergarten. Am I really old enough to have a 1st grader? I think that I can add that to my list of things that make me an "official grown up".
Friday, August 21, 2009
First Day of School
Little Miss Lauren started school yesterday and she was very excited. There were no tears this time when I had to leave. When I picked her up at the end of the day she was really happy and told me all about the things she had learned. I sure will miss having her around all day. She is such a great helper and a truly wonderful little person. She is very kind and thoughtful, always thinking of others and how to make them happy. I hope that others are kind to her this year. She plays on the big playground now with all the other 1st-5th graders so I am sure that she will see a lot more than she did in kindergarten. Am I really old enough to have a 1st grader? I think that I can add that to my list of things that make me an "official grown up".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah Lauren! You are getting so big!
Very cute picture - that's a good idea making a little sign with the school year!
First year should be a blast :)
Seeing what a cute little girl Lauren is makes me want to become a 1st grade teacher! Love you all!
I know what you mean!! It makes me feel so "grown up"!! (Even though inside I don't always feel that way:)) Luke starts this week!! 1st grade here we come!
Pam, it is good to be back to regular life. I loved looking through all of your photos. Your children are so beautiful.
I loved the first day of school pictre. The sign was a great idea.
Post a Comment