I find myself in a real pickle. How do I choose my favorite picture of Ella's recent photo shoot? I can print several for her photo book but I have to pick just one to hang on the wall lest the other kiddos feel we have created a shrine to Ella. Please tell me which one you like the best.
1.
2.



11 comments:
so cute! but 6 definitely
I love them all but vote for #6
Jacob votes #7
Brady voted #8
None of us vote for "Old School"!! haha -HILARIOUS!
I think I like #1 and #3 - though they are all adorable! Pam's so talented and your little Ella is so darn cute; any one of them would look beautiful on your wall.
I love color and the more traditional pose - I vote #4!
I vote for #8, but it took me a long time to pick...they are all adorable!
She is a doll no matter which one you pick.
I vote 7 with 3 and 5 close behind...they are all soooo cute though!
Can I change my mind? I think I like # 3 the best today. :)
I just love that baby!
Thats a tough choice... I think I vote for 7. I love her smile and the look of accomplishment that she clapped. They are all so cute though.
They are all cute, but I vote the last two. Just depending on if you want more candid or posed. She is such a doll. Paige misses her:)
About the jazz picture:)...Aaron and I were looking and he said, that can't be her and then we saw the sharp jaw line and thought well???...maybe:) He wanted me to ask, but I thought that was mean:) It's good to see ther real ones:)
I vote #6. That is definitely so cute.
mario says #3
Post a Comment