My favorite part is the glossy nylons. I had glasses very similar to yours :)
Whatever! That is amazing.
Is that really you?
That is awesome! Thanks for making us smile. You gotta love the good ol' days:) Aaron wanted me to ask if you still put it on for Keith every now and again:):):)???
I have never been more proud to know you. If someone would have anonymously posted that picture for me to guess who it was...I would have NEVER guessed it was you! That is a CLASSIC!
I love this picture!
oh my! we are looking at the exact same picture on awkwardfamilyphotos.com!!! Is this really you???
OH MY! That is one for the shelf...display it with pride!
Post a Comment
These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
8 comments:
My favorite part is the glossy nylons. I had glasses very similar to yours :)
Whatever! That is amazing.
Is that really you?
That is awesome! Thanks for making us smile. You gotta love the good ol' days:)
Aaron wanted me to ask if you still put it on for Keith every now and again:):):)???
I have never been more proud to know you. If someone would have anonymously posted that picture for me to guess who it was...I would have NEVER guessed it was you! That is a CLASSIC!
I love this picture!
oh my! we are looking at the exact same picture on awkwardfamilyphotos.com!!! Is this really you???
OH MY! That is one for the shelf...display it with pride!
Post a Comment