
The other night I was laying in bed and my ring finger was really hurting. It started to itch and burn. I finally decided to get up and take my ring off. It looked a little red underneath but I didn't think too much of it. The next morning I got up and looked at it, it looked like it had been burned. It was shiny and the skin was pulled tight. I could not figure out how I had done it and it bugged me. Then a few days later I realized. I had been putting a water seal and stain on our Pergola. Some of it dripped down onto my hands, so I went and put latex gloves on. But the chemical must have got trapped under my ring and then just rubbed there with the glove on. Mystery Solved. I am glad that I can wear my ring again, I was getting tired of all those men hitting on me in the grocery store!
(In case you didn't sense my joke there, men never hit on me. They take one look at me pushing 4 kids in the grocery cart that looks like a car and they run the other direction!)
2 comments:
I did that once doing the laundry and spilled Clorox on my hand. Even tho I rinsed my hands, I didn't get it all off and it burned my finger. I am glad your finger is getting better!
On the plus side, your manicure is divine!
Post a Comment