Lately Ella has decided to be a big helper around the house. Here are a few photos of her latest achievements:

While I am cooking she loves to help by pulling all of the bags out.

That little girl sure can eat, we have found nothing yet that she doesn't like. I found her in the fridge trying to get some food out.

She loves and I mean loves the outdoors. She figured out how to open the screen door and get outside. I have given up trying to keep her out of the dirt. Now I just let her go to town. She is so happy and content, she will play with her siblings out there for hours

Her newest obsession is shoes. Anytime she finds a pair out she tries to put them on and walk around. I would say she has some big shoes to fill when she wears her daddy's.
6 comments:
What a great little helper! You are a lucky mom!
She is a cutie! I love the one of her in the huge shoes. haha.
Breck is my "eat's anything" girl too. I love that she pounds salad with tomatoes in it:)
I love the pictures! My Caleb still in that ransacker-y phase -I remember opening the fridge drawer, finding all the apples & pears with one bite taken out of each -That was Jacob. Brady was obsessed (still kind of is) with Weston's stuff. Shoes, truck, etc. - Wants to be just like him in every way! So cute.
She is so cute and getting so big!
She is so cute. I love the picture of her in Keith's shoes. How cute is that?
Have I ever seen such a clean fridge... I think not. Way to go super clean Pamela.
Post a Comment