One of these days I will actually post about things the day they happen. But for now, true to form, I am blogging about the Primary Talent Show 2 weeks ago. We actually combined the Primary Talent Show with the Ward activity which was a chili, pie and dutch oven cook off, followed by the talent show for entertainment. The food was delish and the talent show was definitely entertaining! Caleb did his handstand. And in rare form, Eli who is usually very shy jumped on the stage and did his hands free somersault. Lauren sang a song with her friend. Ella did what she is best at, eating lots of food and smiling at everybody. I am in the Primary Presidency and we did a little skit of sorts. There is a really funny version of "Once There Was a Snowman" that does it all these different styles, Batman, Salsa, Michael Jackson etc. We had all these props to go along with it. I am definitely not one to get up and perform in front of people but we had a blast. I guess it is good to break out of my comfort zone once in awhile.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute activity!
That was a fun night! I can't believe I missed your salsa moves!
How fun! It was fun to see you get a little wild and crazy! Your family has talent spilling out everywehre. Good for you guys.
Love it! So fun!
Good that you are sharing your talents! Love you all so much.
Post a Comment