Sunday, October 11, 2009

Going Private

I have decided to go back to being a private blog. When I first started the blog it was private, but everyone grumbled because most did not have a google account. I think that most people do now so it should not be too inconvenient. If you would like an invite please leave a comment or email me and let me know.

17 comments:

Tanya Searle said...

We want one! mdtjsearle@gmail.com

Liz said...

This blog stalker is coming out of the closet :)

lizmford at gmail dot com

(We were in the student ward with you at the U of U)

www.lizandwalker.blogspot.com

Kim L. said...

Me! ME! kiminhawaii@hotmail.com

jamirodana said...

danawillis@gmail.com

Thanks:)

mmclarkfam said...

count me in!
mmclarkfam@gmail.com
thanks!

Tracie said...

Me too me too:)

tracie.wilton@gmail.com

PS...you can create a guest account for those who do not have gmail. It's what I do on my blog.

Creative Stirrings said...

Please invite us!

Heather Capener said...

I would like to be on that list!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

We would love an invite! aaronandlinsdey@gmail.com

Summers Family said...

I would like and invite please.

mama_pj said...

Please invite me! XO

Mandy said...

Oh, me me me! mrsmbm at gmail

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

I really want to be invited!
Kodi

Oh, I think you have my email already1

Kodi said...

It's me again. i still really wwant to be invited to your blog. I just got a new email though-- toadylynn@gmail.com! Thanks!

Jana and Mario said...

I like to read your blog!

Maile Fano said...

please invite me

mikiobandmann@hotmail.com

Tricia said...

count me in to!

riley.wilkinson@gmail

Tricia Wilkinson

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates