I am going to go private this week so please let me know if you would like an invite. Thanks for all of you who have left comments, sent emails and Facebook replies. I had no idea so many of you read my blog. Now for all of you closet readers who came out about your relationship with my blog, you do realize you must leave a comment now and then!
5 comments:
Pamela, I'm a closet reader. It's fun to see what all of us ECE majors are up to. And yes I promise to comment. Please Send me an invite
kevins8cowwife at gmail (dot)com
Laura Florez Modrell
Wow I have been out of it. We just moved into our house this past weekend and life has been busy. I would love to be invited to read your blog since you are going private. You are always and inspiration to me. mboyter2000@yahoo.com
Love ya
I'm an inconsistent blogger, but I do love to see what's going on with your great family, so please send me an invite!
Can you put up a "followers" on your sidebar so that I can see your blog on my list in my google account? Thanks
If I didn't say it already - ADD ME to your list.
Post a Comment