Sometimes you go about your daily routines and kind of get into auto pilot. Things are going fairly well so you begin to take for granted how preciuos life really is. My mission friend recently posted about a family that moved in by them. Their little girl has a life threatening disease. You can read about it on their blog here: http://givehopetobensonandclaire.blogspot.com/
Ever since my friend posted about their story I have been reading their blog. I actually went back and read every entry. Every time I do I cry. It is sad, and yet inspiring. They are faced with incredible circumstances and yet remain so faithful. Sadly their tragedy reminds me to be thankful for every day that I have with my children. My children have never really been too sick up to this point in their lives. If they ever do I hope that I will have the courage and faith that this family does
I try not to post too many request on my blog, but I have one for you today. Please go to their blog above and read and perhaps even post their story on your blog or Facebook. We don't have many opportunities to change the world in our lives, but we can do little things with great love.
They are doing an online auction if anyone would like to donate something. You can check out the info here bconlineauction@yahoo.com
2 comments:
This touches my heart. Thanks, Pamela.
Thanks for sharing this. Maybe those of us who were planning on doing the Christmas gift exchange can do this instead since some of the other family members don't want to do it this year.
Post a Comment