Thursday, October 29, 2009

Overworked Lips


Today Eli came home after spending the night with Nana and Papa. I told Eli that I needed a kiss. He shook his head no. I asked him why not and he said, "I just gave Nana a kiss. I am tired of kissing!" Well there you go.


Note to self: When Eli is a teenager and takes an interest in girls, I will remind him that he need not kiss them due to the fact that he will be tired of kissing from all the kisses he has given me!

3 comments:

Evans Family said...

haha! Love it!

mama_pj said...

I will try to keep in mind how busy his lips are when he comes to visit for Christmas. :)

gina said...

That is so cute!!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates