Ella has become quite the little busybody. She loves to investigate everything! No matter what crazy antics she is up to, she is still happy as can be.

Playing in the mud

You can't be too mad when you see that face

The other day Ella sat down and put Eli's underwear on, it was so funny.

Ella is very determined when she wants to do something. She likes to climb the stairs and go down the slide. It used to scare me to death. Now she just sits at the top of the slide and jabbers until someone helps her go down.

Ella has a thing for her blankie, she loves it. The other day I decided to sneak it into the wash between naps. Ella saw it on the drying rack and was very concerned. She stood there saying, "Uh oh mama, uh oh mama." So in order to speed up the process I threw it in the dryer. This did not go over very well. Ella thought it was some form of punishment and stood by the dryer door crying.

Ah, a sweet reunion. Every time Ella sees her blankie she has to sniff it. I guess to check and make sure we didn't make some switch on her.
6 comments:
I love it!! That is exactally how Lily is with her blanket!! It is sooo hard to sneak it into the wash with them so attatched!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!
She is so cute and sweet! Just want to pick her up and cuddle her!
She is adorable! I loved all the pictures! Looks like you are enjoying life! We miss you!
Love that post...I love that you let her play in the mud (it's so good to let kids be kids in my opinion), I love her determination, and the blanket pictures are just too dang cute. Poor girl. Those pictures really capture her love and concern for her blanket.
you have a true gem!!
The blanket story is hilarious!!
How did you ever get that muddy dress clean??
I love reading about the individual personalities and daily funny things of your children.
Post a Comment