Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Few Things

Last week we were having dinner and Lauren said, "Mom it is going to snow on Thursday and there will not be any school." There is now way it is going to snow I thought. We had a cold snap but then it warmed back up into the 60's. So Thursday I was working at the computer and saw this:


A few minutes later it looked like this
I guess Lauren was right


The boys enjoying the snow.
I love a good snow storm. But I also like the sun to come out and melt it all, which it did



We made carmel apples for FHE the other night. Super yummy!


Ella sure thought so




3 comments:

Evans Family said...

Nummy! I love caramel apples. Have you ever dipped them in caramel and then white chocolate??? Divine! Love the snow. We had a cold snap too and it froze our garden...silly weather can't decide what season we are approaching. Winter or Summer???

mama_pj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mama_pj said...

okay, so caramel apples are my favorite treat in the whole world! Looks like everyone had lots of fun. Love to all.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates