Friday, October 15, 2010

Jog-A-Thon

Every year the kid's school does a jog-a-thon for a fundraiser. Parents come out to cheer them on. They also get police officers and military people to come out and support them as well. It is a pretty fun event. This year Caleb and Lauren were very excited to see how many laps they could run around the playground in 20 minutes. They both ended up doing 13, I was proud of how hard they ran.


When Lauren's grade level ran Keith was able to be there and help me with the kids so I was able to run a few laps with Lauren. It wasn't very pretty but I did it.


I snapped this shot of Caleb running by.
I love how he is mid air and the shadow is on the side.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Really cool activity for kids. I'd love that here!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates