Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Day To Remember

Today was a great day! It began with the usual morning routine of getting Lauren and Caleb ready for school. I got them off on time and then got myself ready. I had multiple errands to run at several stores. I generally don't look forward to running lots of errands with three little kids, because it usually results in whiny kids and a cranky mom. But sometimes, it just has to be done! Today, however, was the exception. We were out for 3 1/2 hours and went to six stores and the kids were amazing! They never complained, or ran off, or touched anything. It was so enjoyable. That afternoon the older kids came home from school and we played outside in the beautiful spring weather. Caleb pushed Ella in the swing. Then Ella pushed Naomi in the swing. We planted a few seeds to prepare for the garden. That evening the girls danced for us. We had a nice family dinner. The kids went to bed and Keith and I got to spend some time together. It was a nice and relaxing day that I want to always remember!




2 comments:

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Sounds super nice! I love it when those little suprise days pop up! Your kids are so cute, those pictures make me smile!!

Cheri said...

These are the days that you relish in being a mom and taking it all in. That is when the phrase "you will have joy in your offspring pops into my head."

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates