One afternoon Ella and I had some one on one time and decided to play play dough. We made some crazy creatures and had to snap some photos. Ella has to be doing something at all times, her little mind goes 100 miles an hour. It is nice when I have time to devote exclusively to her, she really thrives on that attention. I am trying to work with her to focus all that great energy and curiosity in positive ways when I can't be right there with her.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
The Girls
One afternoon Ella and I had some one on one time and decided to play play dough. We made some crazy creatures and had to snap some photos. Ella has to be doing something at all times, her little mind goes 100 miles an hour. It is nice when I have time to devote exclusively to her, she really thrives on that attention. I am trying to work with her to focus all that great energy and curiosity in positive ways when I can't be right there with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment